El Corte Inglés sponsors, for the first time in Drawing Room, the New Talent Award designed to support the development of an artist’s career in the transition from being a young creator to a professional.
Endowed with 2,000 euros, this new prize will recognize the work of an artist born after 1980 that shows a new approach to contemporary drawing, among the projects presented in the fourth edition of the fair.
The jury is composed of:
- Immaculate Corcho – Director of the Museo ABC del Dibujo (Madrid)
- Elena Hernando – Director of the Museo Lázaro Galdiano (Madrid)
- José Antonio Revilla – Director of Sponsorship and Events of El Corte Inglés (Madrid)
- Ivânia Gallo – Art Consultant (Lisbon)
- Belén Blasco – Contemporary art manager and coordinator of the New Talent Award
The winner will be announced on Saturday, March 2 at 1:00 pm, at the Palacio Santa Bárbara (c/ Hortaleza 87).